Friday, May 6, 2011

NEW Walkthrough

Hey Guys! I have a walkthrough for you. Remember those eavesdropping robots? Here's how we get rid of them:

1. Talk to Prof. Bookworm in the Lab in the Cave.
2. Go to the City.
3. Click on "Smileys" on the lower left. It has a yellow face.
4. Click on the heart.
5. Click on the disabled robot.
6. Click OK.
7. Talk to Prof. Bookworm in the Lab in the Cave. You've earned 100 Panda coins.
8. Go to the Castle.
9. Go to the Terrace.
10. Go to the Castle Tower.
11. Throw a water bomb at Kamaria.
12. Click on the disabled robot.
13. Click OK.
14. Talk to Prof. Bookworm in the Lab in the Cave. You've earned 150 Panda coins.
15. Come back on Sunday.

OK, I remember the amount of coins for no. 14! Thanks, Coolguy232!

Joelle
Co-Author

P.S. Just to be in good spirit, I think I'm ahead of Heartie. No offense, Heartie, but, I did do a lot of informative posts so far. I think I'm supposed to be ahead. Well, anyway, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I just want to be in good spirit. Are we good here? I hope so.

2 comments: