Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Multiple Entries


An Art Collection!

May 17th, 2011


My dear art collectors! :mrgreen:


How well do you know your way around art, hmmmm? Do you know the following pieces?



You can see the names of the artists beside each piece. Maybe you’ll know one or two of them?


Pandalangelo tried to emulate a few paintings by well known artists. Well done, I must say! You can find them in the furniture catalogue starting today! Go on, turn your Tree House into a museum! :idea:


Paws up for Panfu,
Max and Ella

A Confused Gonzo

May 16th, 2011


Howdy Pandas,


We have to tell you about a strange observation. We went for a walk yesterday evening.


We needed a little break from watching all those videos. I could practically see Max’ eyes turn square. And after about 500 super funny videos, my belly muscles hurt even more than before! ;)


In any case, we found a totally confused Gonzo at the Swimming Pool. His hair was sticking up on end and under his huge sunglasses, you could see the bags under his eyes. Not a nice thing to behold! We knew right away that something was up…


The last time I saw him that confused was when he had run out of hair gel and the new delivery didn’t seem to come in. We asked him what was up, but he only mumbled something about a note and that something disappeared. He did not want to say anything else. He did not want to worry anyone. If  whatever disappeared will still be gone in two days, he wants to ask us Pandas for help.


Do you possibly know what could confuse Gonzo like this? I am really eager to figure it out, to be honest! Maybe he’s in love and he lost his heart to someone? We’ll know on Wednesday at the latest.


Paws up for Panfu,
Max and your curious Ella




A Day Off, Please!

May 15th, 2011


Hello Pandas,


How are you? I’m good, but my feet feel like lead. I can’t move them even one inch. Also, my belly muscles hurt a lot! :???:


That’s because you did belly dancing yesterday at the Ballroom! Of course you’ll notice that in your belly muscles and feet. They really need a day off! :D


A day off sounds good! But tell me, where were YOU hiding yesterday, hmm? Whenever I asked you to dance with me, you suddenly dissapeared into the crowd.


Well, I was saving my best dance moves. :cool: Apart from that, I’d had so much tea that I had to run to the loo every five minutes… :oops:


Then you’ll probably need a day off, too. ;) Max and I will relax today and watch all the YouTube videos that have been uploaded for the Circus Competition so far. We’re so excited to see your tricks! Of course we’ll do that with a cup of Indian Fair Trade tea in paw. :mrgreen:


…maybe for you! I’ve had enough tea for now. By the way, you have until tomorrow to upload your video and participate in the competition. On Wednesday, we will show you all the videos that have been short-listed! Have a relaxed Sunday and…


Paws up for Panfu,
Ella
and Max




No comments:

Post a Comment