Saturday, May 21, 2011

Where to, Panda Captains?


Where to, Panda Captains?

May 21st, 2011
Ahoy Pandas!
Let’s see where I could sail to today…maybe Antarctica? No, my little Panda feet would probably turn into blocks of ice there. And anyway, I am already out of the Indian tea that I could use to warm myself up. Nepal? No, that’s in the mountains. There’s no harbour to go anywhere near there.
Hihi, ever since Max got the Captain’s Hat from Horst Hering, he’s been talking about nothing but his big journeys at sea.
Max really got itchy feet. Unfortunately, his chosen destinations are all a teeny bit far away, sometimes even out of this world. ;)
Well, I am taking my journeys in my head! I also experience adventures there that I could only dream about on Panfu. Yesterday, I fought against a spider with 15 legs – and won, of course. :cool: Today, I was on Mars and had breakfast with the men on Mars. Slime soup with mustard tasted a little peculiar, but sweetened with plum jam, it was quite nice!
Eeeeeeeewwwwwww! :???: You hopefully did not let them give you the recipe for that particular dish. Well, if I were a captain, I wouldtravel to Australia again, just like we did on our trip around the world. A kangaroo baby ate Max’ candy bar. That was fun! :D
Hihi, check out how young Max and I looked there. :D 
Where would you travel if you were a captain and the world were your oyster?
Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max

No comments:

Post a Comment