Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ella Gets Famous


Ella Gets Famous

May 22nd, 2011
Good Morning Pandas,
I don’t have much time to write today, because I have to take care of something IMPORTANT.
What could be more important than the Panfu Blog?
Nothing comes even close to the Panfu Blog. NOTHING. But something really great has happened! Imagine: I, Ella from Panfu, will be in one of China’s largest newspapers! Ahhhhhhh!! :mrgreen: I feel like I will burst from happiness any minute now! A journalist from Peking, China’s capital, wrote to me with a few interview questions that I need to reply to until tonight. He wants to write a big article about Panfu. It will be in the paper tomorrow. Complete with a picture of me! Cool, isn’t it? That’ll bring me one step closer to my dream of becoming a serious journalist!:)
WOW! That’s awesome! Good luck with that. But…but…you wilcontinue to write the Blog, right? Even as a world famous reporter? :(
Of course! Panfu is my home and I will never leave here! I am not in the paper yet, anyway. I find one of the questions quite tricky:
Within the last few months, what was the most important event to happen on Panfu?
Hmmm, what on earth do I write there? So much has happened. It’s difficult for me to pick THE most important thing from all of that. Maybe you guys can help me? Which event from the last few months do you remember most clearly? Please drop me a note in the comments!
Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max

No comments:

Post a Comment