Friday, May 6, 2011

Multiple Blog Entries

Ella’s Secret Admirer

May 6th, 2011
Hiya Pandas,

You won’t believe what has happened. I, Ella, have a secret admirer! :mrgreen: I could burst from happiness! Yesterday, a messenger brought a huge bouquet of roses to my Tree House. There must have been 50 of them!! In between the flowers, I found a card with a big heart on it and the letter “E.” for Ella. Isn’t that romantic? I put the flowers on my bedside cabinet, so that I could smell them when I go to sleep. :) Do you have any idea who could have sent me the roses? I sort of do, but don’t laugh at me when I tell you about it. Do you maybe think that…MAX could be my admirer? :oops: I do think he likes me a little. Sometimes, it looks a bit like it…but I am not sure. What am I supposed to do now? Oh, here’s Max again. Pssst, not a word to him!

Hello Ella, hi Pandas. Bad news! That spy has put up another Eavesdropping Robot – at Kamaria’s Castle Tower!! Prof. Bookworm found it. We have to go to him right away and…um, Ella, why are you grinning at me like that and why are you blushing?

 
Ah, nothing. :oops: Um, let’s quickly go to the cave to see Prof. Bookworm. He’ll surely have a plan for defeating the robot.

Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max



P.S. On Sunday we’re starting a funky competition where you can use your imagination, draw and write, and if you’re lucky, win a unicorn saddle! But no more of that now, we’ll tell you all about it on Sunday… ;)



More Clothes on Sale

May 5th, 2011
Good Morning Pandas,

Today, our Sale is entering its final round. Until next week Wednesday, you’ll see massive savings on selected outfits, like a pair of pants for 50 instead of 200 Panda coins, long blonde hair and a stylish hat for 70 instead of 280 Panda coins, or a yellow hat with red sunglasses for 31 instead of 125 Panda coins! Just browse the catalogue at the Gift Shop and look for the “SALE” tag.

 
ALL Pandas can choose to either be an 80s Party queen or a rock star for a week.

 


This set of clothes is also available to Pandas without a Gold Membership until Wednesday at the reduced price – and can also be worn until then.

On to the Gift Shop – it’s worth it! Take it from me, an experienced shopper. ;)Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max



The Walls Have Ears

May 4th, 2011
Hello Pandas,

Have you been to the City today? If yes, then listen closely and most of all pssssst. Quiet now! Not a word to anyone! We have to warn you: there is a spy in the City. :shock: Not a spy from flesh and bones, but made from metal. It’s an Eavesdropping Robot!!

 
He looks cute, but he’s equipped with microphones that let Evron and his guard eavesdrop on our conversations. The spy from Bitterland probably secretly installed the robots when he was here. Who knows where else they could be?! Evron wants to find out about what we like and figure our most important secrets, so that he can hit us where it hurts next time.

 
But not if we have anything to do with it! Prof. Bookworm immediately alerted us and came up with a clever plan for us to talk without using actual words:  Telepandathy.  This is Bookworm’s latest and ground-breaking invention. It looks like a stylish hat, but in reality, you can read the thoughts of other Pandas who are also wearing the hat. Prof. Bookworm will tell you about his plan to defeat the metal spy. So quickly go and see Bookworm in his cave!

 
Hehe, Ella and I have created a little confusion: we stood in front of the robot and intentionally said things that aren’t true, to lead Evron onto the wrong trail. I told him that Pandas like mustard ice cream, that the harbour master knows karate and that Ella is allergic to roses. :D

 
And I said that Max can’t swim and that a giant toad lives in the volcano. :)



That was fun! Why don’t you try it, too? That way, maybe we’ll be able to beat Evron and his people with their own weapons, hehe. ;)

 
Paws up for Panfu,
Ella and Max

Joelle
Co-Author

No comments:

Post a Comment