Sunday, April 3, 2011

Panfu Updates/Coin Contest

Ok. First, the Panfu Free Item Machine is active today! You'll earn something called "Spring Theme."  I haven't tried done anything with my "Spring Theme" yet, so I don't know what it is...

Next, for the contest. About three people asked for me to change their guess. If you asked me on Saturday, uh, OK, but if you asked me today, forget it. This is the only time I'm doing this because it is SO easy to cheat if you ask me on Saturday!

The good thing is that $3.522 was donated to Panfu's donation group, Save the Children. Great, just great. $3.522 sounds like a whole lot of money, but guess what? I donated a quarter of a million, and you don't have to believe me if you don't.
8421300
But the contest WAS not how many DOLLARS was donated, it was how many COINS. The total amount of coins was: I DON'T KNOW! Panfu did not tell us. Because of this, I'm going to estimate. There were 12,532,400 coins donated in total on Saturday, and 8,421,300 coins donated in TOTAL on Friday. So, we're going to subtract 8,421,300 from 12,532,400 and we'll get... 4,111,100 Coins. So, about 4,111,100 coins are donated per day. We'll add 4,111,100 to 12,532,400 and we'll get... 16,643,500 Coins in TOTAL!

Please note that the total amount of coins was estimated.
And the CLOSEST PERSON WAS... ConnorSucksCheatBlog!
With a Prediction of... 16,500,000 on THURSDAY! Congratulations!

What do you get? Choose yourself! Yep, I said choose yourself.
You'll get 100 Credits to choose your own prizes.
Click on the link for more info... and the prizes! 100 Credits is enough for 26 Months of Membership... or even a $100,000 donation to Japan from me if you have a good heart. :)
Click Here. :)
And that's all we have right now. I'll get some Card Jitsu and other codes later...
If you want to print the Panfu Donation Certificate, click the link...
http://content.panfu.com/flashclient/docs/fun/printout/jDonation/japanDonationCertificate_EN.pdf

Again, Congratulations to ConnorSucksCheatBlog for not only winning this contest, but also for entering just about every contest we've had so far! They've also won quite a few prizes! Congrats!

I know some of you have LOTS of points collected. Well, it turns out we're not actually allowed to use the point system, so we're using the credit system. Some people don't want us to use the system. More about those points later. All your hard work's not wasted! The points system is over, but your points are not over! More about those later, as I just said.

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment