Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Laughing Chick?!

Here is what I found on their blog.:

April 23rd, 2011
Good Morning Pandas,
Can you feel the Easter spirit yet? I have already painted Easter eggs and made little Easter baskets yesterday…I am sooo excited to find out who will be the first to find all Easter baskets this year. What are the funniest Easter hiding places you can remember?

For me, the Easter Bunny had hidden chocolate eggs in a lamp. Unfortunately. I only noticed that after I had already turned on the light and melted chocolate dripped down. :oops: I felt much better after my bamboo shake yesterday, by the way.  Max had made me so uncomfortable with the picture of me as a pyjama pirate that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Which was?

I was so exhausted from all that running back and forth! Once I got back to the castle, I went to the castle courtyard, laid down on the grass and looked into the sky. I looked over to the castle terrace, where I saw something strange: another chick sat on the railing of the castle terrace. Two chicks? What on earth? I must have looked quite silly, because suddenly, the chick that had chased me all over Panfu started to laugh loudly – like a Panda. :shock: Wait, I knew that laughter. The chick was Max!!!

Hehe, I got Lenny to transform me into a chick, to pull a prank on Ella. :lol:

I can only hope that your muscles are as sore as mine after all that running around. :???:
Paws up for Panfu

Ella
and Max



Joelle
Co-Author

No comments:

Post a Comment