Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Membership for Life Link EXPIRED

Well, you know that free membership for life link? I posted it on my Twitter Account yesterday. If you clicked on the link, you may use it FOREVER! But, if you didn't see the link, it's now gone. THE FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR LIFE LINK IS GONE FOREVER IF YOU DIDN'T SAVE IT. I WILL NEVER POST THE LINK AGAIN.


If you REALLY want to see the link, beg someone in the comments to give it to you! According to my numbers, about 200 people saw it yesterday. Again, if you saw it and bookmarked it, it's yours. If you didn't see it, it's not.

Remember, I will NEVER post this link ever again. Congrats if you saw it!

Remember to check my Twitter for free codes!! (Facebook should be coming soon!)

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

6 comments:

  1. Please, SOMEONE EMAIL ME THE LINK!

    OR COMMENT IT!

    if someone comments it ill give them 12 X 1 MONTH PANFU MEMBERSHIP CODES!

    PROMISE!

    The anonymous Authot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so upset that I didn't see it. I didn't even find this site till it was over DX.

    if someone is kind enough to share the link, I greatly appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone check out my blog please????

    http://panfurockscom-cuddles84.blogspot.com/2011/07/panfu-rocks-yay-im-able-to-do-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone giv it to meh plz
    ill somehow pay dem bk for iy

    ReplyDelete
  5. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone give it to me (puppy dog eyes) :puppy dog eyes: XDD please give it to meeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE GIVE ME A CODE
    E-MAIL:
    potingg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete