Thursday, April 7, 2011

More About Me...

About 4 people have emailed me asking to know more about me, like other blogs have a "info page". They asked about 5 questions, and there's no way I could turn those down...

Are you a boy or a girl?
I don't know.

How old are you?
Between 0 and 100. Fine, between 5 and 95. You're STILL not happy? Between 10 and 90?

What's your real name?
That's for me to know and you to find out...

Where do you live?
West Coast of the US. Fine, California.

Remember, you never give out TOO much of your personal info online. :)

About the Blog: Panfu Help first started in August 2009, beginning with 3 posts. After that, there were no posts until December 2009. (I forgot why!) We started posting again, and during Summer 2010, we had almost no posts. The times we DID post, a computer error deleted our posts. Since then, we have gotten back to normal. Yay.

More later. Have to go now, but I have a huge surprise tommorrow. How would YOU like to win 1,000,000 Credits?
Yeah, huh?

Happy World Health Day!
(Yes, I'm enthralled in these weird "days!")

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment