Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ella Goes Under

Ella Goes Under
April 30th, 2011

Hiya Pandas,

Do you have any leads on the spy? How could Mr. Curley have missed them at the lake? You could tell by the footprints that were left behind where he fled to: into the water!! He just used his bamboo stalk as a snorkel, so he'd be able to breathe. That's how he could stay under water for more than one day. Clever, isn't it?


Indeed!
Mr. Curley told us to use the floating tyre to slide into the water, just so we could make sure that he was really hiding there. While Max was pumping up the tyre, I also made myself a bamboo snorkel so I could get to the spy. I quietly went under water and slowly walked into the direction of the spy. You won't believe what I saw then: The spy wore pink swimming trunks!! :lol: I could not help laughing out loud.


...so hard that Ella couldn't breathe anymore and had to jump out of the water.


The spy then of course noticed us, and took off before I could even slide into the water with my tyre.


Hehe, Max ran into the Jungle with the floating tyre around his hips. :D Now the spy is hiding somewhere in Prof. Bookworm's cave, but where? This time, Prof. Bookworm wants to help us catch the spy. Keep your fingers crossed!! We'll know more tomorrow.

Paws up for Panfu,

Ella and Max


Joelle
Co-Author

No comments:

Post a Comment