Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Back!! With news!

Today is the best day! Wanna know why? Well because it's earth day!! Also we get to know who wins the race to recycle contest!! If Ultimate CP Cheats wins $1,000,000 will be donated! AND ON EARTH DAY!! Wow it's amazing!

Well some updates on CP.
The Earth Day Party is going from 21 to the 26! (If that's correct.)
This years theme is Save endangered animals!! Two costumes are out. Those costumes are The Snow Leopard and Painted Dog!! I'll try to get some pictures on here I don't know if it will work though...






Also the easter egg hunt is going on! I'm not sure when that will end. (Sorry but I can't find the first egg so I can't get a picture!! SO Sorry!)

Yes, it did work!

I'm Back!

Paintcan42
CP Cheats Author

No comments:

Post a Comment