Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yes....

Hi....

Yes Happy New Year!
PH needs authors and if you wanted to be an  author before but you didnt get the chance because someone else got it...Apply NOW! (In case the places go)

I am a PANFU author!

By the way Hopefully Me and  Aaypbs could arrange a party in panfu sometimes (I will not beable to attend to CP and Pandanda parties because i dont have an account on them-Yet!)
I hope that if we arrange

  • The date
  • The World
  • The Time
  • The place
Of the parties people might turn up!


So. Please do me and Aaypbs AND  yourself a favour and email panfuhelp@yahoo.com with the subject "Author Application" and apply to be a blogger. There possibly could be limited places so its first come first serve.

PS:Thanks AGAIN Aaypbs because im really greatful that you sent the invitation
PSS:Remember To Visit my blog at http://panfublog2011.blogspot.com/

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment