Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Im sorry

Hello,

Im quite sad. Ive just seen all the comments on the post "Add Ipod To Your Blog"

They all said they hate me and i should be fired. I didnt do a thing and they keep saying stuff like (I HATE CONNOR, FIRE HIM) when all i did was try and help.

Im still deciding whether to quit but i might stay a bit longer and i hope aaypbs doesnt fire me, I like reading his blog and i love it, I dont want to go.

One commenter also said that im a rubbish speller, Im not.

Please dont fire me Aaypbs and i hope that everyone else just calms down a little bit. I will be posting panfu cheats once i finish with me being busy on my blog.

Im quite busy pn my blog at the moment and im even posting cheats on MY blog-too!.

Just i hope the Atmosphere calms down a bit and we can enjoy some cheats!

Connor


13 comments:

  1. I hope you don´t quit :/ Not all of the comments said they hate you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cube!

    I wont yet-I promise

    Not everyone likes people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for you!!! I saw that post and the comments are so mean! I LOVE your blog so much!
    If I heard about that earlier I would've tried to stop it!!!!!
    I would NEVER want you to be fired. NEVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much pandapix! at least 3 people (including aaypbs) is nice to me over this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Welcome! When ever I'm stuck on a quest on panfu I can look up to you!
    Have you tried the new quest that's out in panfu? I'm pretty stuck on it. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi people!
    Yeah Conner is fine with me.
    I think it is kind of cool that he writes in red lol. I think it is funny. So don't quit Conner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pandapix and paincan please send me your email at cjfulcher@live.co.uk and ill make a blog and share it with you two.
    I will also let paintcan and pandapix write on the one ill make. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your blog connor. im nemi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE LIKING CONNOR? TAKE A LOOK AT THE COMMENTS OVER THERE BY CONNOR'S STUPID IPOD POST, AAYPBS! PEOPLE SHOULD POST ABOUT CHEATS, NOT STUFF LIKE THAT! FIRE HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't care what people think....

    ReplyDelete
  11. They like me for these reasons,

    I try my best to help
    im polite
    i DONT swear
    I dont boss people around
    i let people do stuff (for example-be an author on my blog-such as andrew and paintcan)

    PS:Paintcan and i have our own blog now.
    The URL/ADDRESS is
    http://panfublog2011paintcan42.blogspot.com/

    Thanks guys who like me, Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see the blog ur going to make! Hopefully no one will say the stuff they said on the ipod post. good luck!

    p.s. i have a blog, i'll send u the link.
    my e-mail is vlkurr@charter.net
    :)

    ReplyDelete