Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Services Update

***THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE EMAILED ME FOR A QUEST COMPLETION SERVICE!***

Ok, I have had like 300 requests for services in the past 2 days. I'm not going through that many in the 1 hour I have to post today. There are currently 700 requests waiting. Yeah, I'm not kidding. And I only have like 50 finished! If you want quicker service, you can send your username/password to Connor (one of our other authors) at cjfulcher@live.co.uk Note: Connor is currently not taking Coin Services, so please don't send your requests for coins to him.

You will get quicker service (like three weeks quicker!) He said that he will have your quest doneIf you have sent me your username/password before and I have not finished doing what you asked me to do, you can try sending your username/password to the email above.Of course, you can still send your info to me at panfuhelp@yahoo.com, however, the service will not be fast. I'm talking three, four weeks. If I'm extremely quick, I can get 10 done in a day. How long will it take me to do 700? Like 28 days.

Email the following addresses for the following services:
Question Answering: panfuhelp@yahoo.com and/or cjfulcher@live.co.uk

Quest Completion: cjfulcher@live.co.uk
Coin Completion: panfuhelp@yahoo.com

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

No comments:

Post a Comment