Tuesday, January 11, 2011

AUTHORS???

Where is everyone? Did everyone take a vacation or something? I only got told why they couldn't post by ONE author, MarieMMC. Where is everyone else? It's been one month before one of our authors posted last! You have 24 HOURS to post, or else your enrollment WILL be revoked.

P.S. I have received A LOT of emails! If you have emailed us asking for help or something, and I haven't replied yet, I'm sorry. I'll try to reply today or tommorow. Also, I really need to catch up on the Panfu cheats, because all of our authors decided to take a break...

Aaypbs
PH Main Author
(I may be PH's ONLY author after a few days!)


If you want to be an author, now's the time! You don't need any experience or anything. If you want to be an author, go to the Application Page, and email us your information! Then, poof, you're an author! We currently will be accepting EVERY person that enters. Become an Author Today!

4 comments:

  1. plz let me be an author

    Please send me an invitation to my email

    cjfulcher@live.co.uk

    Please i have my own blog at http://panfublog2011.blogspot.com/ and i have been a blogger for ages

    Please send me the invite because im very intrested with your blog and i want to post sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm....

    If you let me be an author (I sent the email-im cjfulcher@live.co.uk) then i will post nearlly every day.I will not be like paintcan. I go on every day and check my emails every day. I promise i will be number one author (Apart from you-You are the best) If you let me.
    Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you cant get any more authors on the list i know what to do.

    Revoke the enrollment of the person who has not posted the longest.
    Please im begging you
    send me the invaitation please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me be a panfu author please

    I want to be a panfu writer on this
    Im begging...you

    Im your #1 fan i promise

    LET me be a panfu writer aswell as peteriaking.
    If he doesnt post in the next few days let me be a panfu cheat writer please...

    ReplyDelete