Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paintcan,Pandapix27,Aaypbs and My blog

Hello,

Ive made a NEW panfu,Cp,Fantage and pandanda blog.

Its all on one blog though

I would like to state that the rumours saying i STILL dont have a cp and pandanda account are not true.
I have a

  • Panfu
  • Club Penguin
  • Pandanda
And Fantage account!
The blog that will have about  4 authors up to now's URL is

http://panfublog2011paintcan42.blogspot.com/

I also state the blog was made mainly for me and paintcan42.

I think Paintcan would like to be blogging on the same blog as Aaypbs (If he accepts my invitation.)

I will also grant Paintcan42,Pandapix27 AND Aaypbs full admin(istrator) access to the blog.

So, Here is a message to Paintcan42,Pandapix27 And Aaypbs

***'If You accept my invitation to the blog at http://panfublog2011paintcan42.blogspot.com/ then i will grant your admin privileges so you can add polls, add text, add anything, Add pages-
and all the things you can do being an admin blogger.***

I also state that i might change the link soon if everyone accepts.

Thanks,


Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment