Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Authors!

We are currently adding two new authors to our team! I have no clue what their names are, so if you have applied, just check your inbox for a email!

***Service Update***
Please note that I have received ANOTHER 100 Emails today! Yep. I wonder how many Connor recieved... Well, there's no way I'm finishing this today... or in the next week. Remember, first come, first served! I have JUST finished the emails from New Year's Day! Each quest takes me about 30 min, and sometimes you have to wait a day. Since you have about 5 min of quest to finish each day, I can get through about 10 quests in my hour that I have to do quests. And that includes changing accounts. And if you're one of the 40+ people that asked for 999,999 coins on CP, sorry! Unless you want me to hack, there's no way of doing that! Again, if you want coins on CP, click on this link! http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-coins-on-cp-best-way.html On Panfu, there is a REALLY good way to get coins, but that way is currently not working... Same thing for Pandanda.

And that reminds me, I never released the Services page to the public! So if you haven't seen it already, click on the link to see it! http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/p/blog-services.html
I'm sure almost all of you have already seen it!

1 comment:

  1. Ive had none up to now!

    why are they only emailing you!?

    Im asking

    ReplyDelete