Friday, January 7, 2011

Elite Penguin Force System Has Bugs?

That's what it looks like... If you go to...
http://www.clubpenguin.com/elite-penguin-force/
there will be a error message! What happened to the EPF? Hmmm...

Also, Billybob has posted about the new things to come to CP in January! Check them out:
Wow! He also said that CP has planned some super secret stuff this month, and Puffle Lovers will NOT be disappointed! Maybe we'll get to dress our puffles! And maybe CP will release the BROWN PUFFLE! (Our sources show that the Brown Puffle will be released at the Puffle Party this spring) In the terms of the pictures, the first one looks like some trees, and the second one is the robots that the EPF is bringing in, and the third one is Gary, wearing a helmet sort of thing. Wow! More on a SPECIAL EPF THING in the Newspaper in 5 Minutes!

And if anyone wants to meet me right now, I'm flying at the Forest in Server Marshmellow right now. (CP) I probably won't be talking to you because I'm typing right now, but if you send me a friend request, I will defintely say yes! I will be logging off in about 5-10 minutes at around 8:50-9:00 PM PST.
***UPDATE*** Logged Off CP! Added About 5-10 People!

No comments:

Post a Comment