Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Your Vote is Needed-CP Caption Contest!

Our CP Caption Contest Submissions are in! We have five submissions! Read all of them, and vote for the one you think is best!



#1-Paintcan42


Paintcan42: (Squeals!) Hi Rockhopper!
Rockhopper: What the... STOWAWAY! STOWAWAY! You just wanted to see Rockhopper Island! Now you can live here on Rockhopper Island... FOREVER!
Paintcan42: This is Club Penguin! I'm NOT a stowaway! I'm just here to buy the stuff you've got from Rockhopper Island! Gosh!
Rockhopper: Oh... Okay.


#2-Cube

Cubettaja: Hi Santa Claus!
Rockhopper: I`m not Santa I`m Rockhopper!


#3-MarieMMC

MarieMMC: Hey Rockhopper!
Rockhopper: WHAT!?!?!?
MarieMMC: Well sorry, I just wanted your auto graph. My sister wanted one for Christmas.
Rockhopper: Oh ok, just look for Yarr.
MarieMMC: Why? Because I saw him at the theater watching a play!
Rockhopper: WHAT!?!?!?!?
MarieMMC: Ya. He was sooooo happy.
Rockhopper: Darn, I knew I should have gotten him a new TV.


#4-bluey

bluey: Hi Rockhopper!
Rockhopper: Hi! What's your name?
bluey: my name is bluey.



#5-megamonkey

Gary- Hey!
megamonkey- What?
Gary- You stole my super helium 3000!

 
 
Read them all? Great! Now vote on the poll next to the sidebar! What will the winner get? Uhhh... I don't really have anything much right now... Except a 1 Month CP Membership... But I don't think that I will give that out just yet! I may give it out at the party tommorow! What party? Scroll down! Keep on scrolling!

1 comment: