Thursday, December 2, 2010

We're Back-Blog News Version 1

Sorry for not posting for a week or so.

A couple things to talk about here...


Virtual World News
1. New Field Op on CP-Location-Cove. Bottom Right Corner. After finishing it, if you have done every Field Op so far on CP, you will get a STAMP!
2. CP took the 250 coins payment for agents off a long time ago. WELL, IT IS BACK! Now, you even get an extra 100 coins! So if you are both a tour guide and EPF agent, you will get 600 coins today! WOW!
3. On the EPF agent postcard thing, there is a secret message written on the bottom of it.. It is in code. Do a mission and figure out the code! I haven't had time to look it up yet.

Blog News
1. Party! I need suggestions! We are going to have our 2nd party on CP. Someone tell me what the time, server, etc will be.
2. AUTHORS! I am going to be putting an author application here soon. You will be able to post on this blog! I need about 2-3 authors. More will be added eventually. It needs to be developed, so it may take a while. Comment if you are interested.

See you later!

4 comments:

  1. SCREAM!!!! I WANNA BE AN AUTHOR!!! SCREAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i would like to be one of the authors if that not too much to ask.
    My days on Panfu is 952 right now.
    I have some amazing stuff in my inventory like Coco the monkey if you like to see it........

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the party plz make it in snowfall!

    ReplyDelete