Friday, December 17, 2010

How to Become Invisible in Pandanda and PARTY

Yeah, I'm sure you know how. Buy a Ghost Leaf Potion. NOT! That only gets you like 50% invisible. How do you get 100% invisible?

1. Go to a room with snow on the ground.
2. Wear the Haunted Potion. (Halloween Party 2010)
3. You will be invisible!


Also, I was unable to attend the party yesterday. So we will have a makeup tommorow on CP.

Time and Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:05 AM PST
Virtual World: CP
Server: Avalanche (It better not be full when I get there!)
Room: Cove
Why: Christmas!
Hopefully more than one person comes this time!
Got it? Come! If you don't know when PST is, again, check out the clock at the CP Snow Forts!

1 comment:

  1. I may be able to come to the last part of the party but i have bowling this morning.

    (Sorry that I'm never signed in!)

    ReplyDelete