Sunday, December 19, 2010

CP Caption Contest Results!

And the winner is... CUBE!!!

Yeah! We had 49 votes, and Cube had 25 of those votes! More than HALF! And 14 people answered "What!" Luckily, everyone got at least 1 vote so that was good! What do I have for you, Cube? Uhhh... Maybe I'll give you something later, but I don't have anything that you'll want right now! Sorry...

RESULTS:

1st Place-Cube-25 Votes
2nd Place-Megamonkey-5 Votes
3rd Place-Paintcan42, MarieMMC, and bluey-1 Vote
What?-14 Votes


A pretty good contest! Speaking of CP, Looks like we have Card Jitsu Water/Fire Stamps! I don't know if they were out before... Also, after Coins For Change, looks like the Lighthouse will be covered with COINS! Yeah, found a SWF image of it, but it won't let me upload it to this blog yet...

See you later! If you're an author, POST!!!

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

1 comment: