Saturday, December 11, 2010

CP Caption Contest

Ok. Here are the rules for this contest... Make a caption! Just fill in the blanks!

(Your Penguin:) ___________
Rockhopper: ____________


Aaypbs: Hi Rockhopper!
Rockhopper: What the heck is that blue stuff on your shoe...

Aaypbs: Hey, why is there nothing under my Christmas Tree?
Rockhopper: I stole all your presents...

Or, you could switch it around...

Rockhopper: Arrrgh! Where's Yarr?
Aaypbs: I think he's at the Water Dojo.
Rockhopper: What's a Water Dojo?

Yeah, it could be more than 2 phrases. Also, you could add other things in.

Rockhopper: Here's your present!
Aaypbs: Yay! What is it?
Rockhopper: I don't know...
(Opens Present)
Aaypbs: Why did you give me a red puffle?
Rockhopper: That's where Yarr went...


Yeah, I know these are lame. Make a good caption, and post a comment! We will vote for the best caption, and the person with the best will... I don't know! You can submit up to 10 captions. Come on, submit something!

P.S. I have updated the Quest Walkthroughs and Cheats page! If you want 500 free coins for your CP account, a free bathtub for your Panfu account, or you want to know how to walk on walls, or you want to know how to do the Magic Ice Diamond Quest, that's where you go! Click here for a quick link!

3 comments:

  1. Paintcan42: (Squeals!) Hi Rockhopper!
    Rockhopper: What the... STOWAWAY! STOWAWAY! You just wanted to see Rockhopper Island! Now you can live here on Rockhopper Island... FOREVER!
    Paintcan42: This is Club Penguin! I'm NOT a stowaway! I'm just here to buy the stuff you've got from Rockhopper Island! Gosh!
    Rockhopper: Oh... Okay.


    Sorry I'm not logged in!
    -Paintcan42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cubettaja: Hi Santa Claus!
    Rockhopper: I`m not Santa I`m Rockhopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MarieMMC: Hey Rockhopper!
    Rockhopper: WHAT!?!?!?
    MarieMMC: Well sorry, I just wanted your auto graph. My sister wanted one for Christmas.
    Rockhopper: Oh ok, just look for Yarr.
    MarieMMC: Why? Because I saw him at the theater watching a play!
    Rockhopper: WHAT!?!?!?!?
    MarieMMC: Ya. He was sooooo happy.
    Rockhopper: Darn, I knew I should have gotten him a new TV.

    ReplyDelete