Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Testing Complete!

I just tested something on CP. (Oh yeah, Thanks for choosing me!) My member penguin got 7 friend requests when I said "Wanna be buddies?" and I got 7! But for my non-member account... it didn't go so well. I got 0 yes, ZERO and I said the same thing!

So to all the Members that think your the best because you're a member on your account, treat non-members as you would treat your friends! I bet some of you have a friend that is a non-member and when you see them you don't treat them like junk. So if a non-member is asking to be your buddy and your not the type of person who just lets someone you don't know be your friend just say "No thanks, Sorry"! Is it really that hard?

Oh yeah, umm Aaypbs if you want me to find the Field Op, I'll try to post as soon as I know where it is!
Aaypbs-Already Found the Field Op-Ticket Booth in Front of the Stage! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. did you go on the ame server same room becase that makes differtnce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to! but the one I went on with the member was full :( so I went to one that was just as full and (to me) it looked like it had more penguins

    ReplyDelete