Saturday, December 4, 2010

What would YOU do with 12,000 Coins in CP?

That is the question. From Dec. 9-Dec. 31, if you purchase a membership, guess how many coins you get? 12,000! WOW! If you are already a CP member, if you renew your membership, you will also get 12,000 coins! This is great! (I don't really need this, because I already have a million coins!) Don't ask me how I got it... I might put a picture up soon.

If I WERE a member in CP, and I had 12,000 coins (which I already have!), I would probably buy a bunch of clothes. What would you do?

P.S. There are new stamps on CP! Also a new pin and clothing catalog! The pin is at the Snow Forts.

Also, if you haven't gotten the FREE Wood Stove on Panfu, you better get it now, because time is running out! There is a link to it in the Quest Walkthoughs and Cheats tab.

P.S.S. A author application is in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment