Friday, December 17, 2010

FREE Dollhouse for your Panfu Account!

Yep! Click on the following link...

http://www.panfu.com/lp/newsletter2.php?partnerId=0

Have you gotten the free WOOD STOVE, free BATHTUB, and this Free Item for your Panfu Account? Because if you haven't you're missing out! If you haven't gotten these items yet, GET THEM! Time is running out! The links will be taken off this site soon! Click here for the Quests Walkthroughs and Cheats Page!

Here's what the new dollhouse looks like!

10 comments:

  1. does not work not in my inventory or room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolls house, the stove and the bath mtub didnt work for me. I think it was just a trick. I did exactly waht the intructions said but nothing seemed to happen!!!! I looked in the inventry for my avatar and in my room. Please tell me if i have done something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your supposed to get the email then you can get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. pfft any1 who sed d bathtub duznt work well...yer right it dint work for me i didnt get a bathtub i got a free house!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone tell me how u get the free bath tub??

    ReplyDelete