Friday, December 10, 2010

Top Ten Most Asked Questions on this Blog

I have monitored questions for about a month now, and I have came up with the list of the ten most asked questions. Here they are! Don't ask me why people ask about McDonalds...

10. What is Lion's gift when you give him a banana and a orange?
What?

9. What is the maximum amount of coins you can get in Panfu?
I don't know.

8. What is your favorite virtual world?
Uhhh... I would say Club Penguin, or Pandanda.

7. How do you brush your teeth in Panfu?
How? I don't know...

6. Where's the Disco?
In the Castle, I think.

5. Where's the library?
In the Ice Cream Parlor in the town.

4. How much is Mcdonald's Quarter Pounder?
How am I supposed to know?

3. What does "eat with bread" mean? Some pandas were saying it.
I don't know...

2. How do you start the lifeguard quest?
In the swimming pool.

1. What happens when you finish all the quests?
Nothing.

Wow. Surprisingly, 3 people asked about the Quarter Pounder...
Scroll down for 500 free coins for your CP account!

Aaypbs
PH Main Author

3 comments:

  1. 9.Its really unlimited, I seen people with a lot of coins(hacking of course)

    7.Impossible

    3. Make up stuff really

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please people! No bad, rude or mean words!

    ReplyDelete