Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party Time!

Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010
Time: 4:15 PM-4:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
Virtual World: Panfu
Server: Pandaland
Starting Room: Swimming Pool


Are you going to come? If you are, post a comment! Hopefully at least one or two of our authors will be there. You will be able to add me there! I will say yes to 99% of friend requests!

Note that if Pandaland is full, we will party on Bollyland. Also, if you don't know when Pacific Standard Time is, go to the huge clock in the Snow Forts. (CP) If you don't know what CP means... then I can't help you!

Comment if you are going to come!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe... The weekdays aren't good for me but I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Mind I can't I've got something going on. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m not coming, because I`m in school then!

    ReplyDelete