Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Pink Puffle's Special Skill(s)

Everyone knows that in CP, you can bring your puffle in games:
Red Puffle-Catching Waves
Yellow Puffle-DJ3K
Green Puffle-Jet Pack Adventure
Black Puffle-Cart Surfer and Card Jitsu Fire
Purple Puffle-Dance Contest
Pink Puffle-Aqua Grabber AND ?

Did you know the Pink Puffle had TWO games that it is "good" at? The second one is...

Card Jitsu Water?

My friend, super_penguin_123 said that if you take your Pink Puffle in a Card Jitsu Water game in CP, Sensei says this.

I guess Pink Puffles are the Secret Masters of Water. :) I need to get myself one of those. :)
I don't know if the pink puffles can be seen in the game. Someone tell me. :)

Also, if you talk to the Fire Ninja with a black puffle, he will say a special message! What do you think the Ice Dojo special puffle will be? Tell me your opinions!


P.S. Since the party last night didn't really turn out, we will be having a party on CP soon! A couple people suggested that, and it sounds pretty good to me! Tell me if you have an idea for the party schedule!

Waddle On!
-aaypbs

2 comments:

  1. It will be white puffle cause he's ice or thats what i think...

    Paintcan42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensei says something when you have purple puffle too

    ReplyDelete