Friday, November 26, 2010

Party Info

75% of you answered on the poll that you didn't know about the party we are having on Pandanda tommorow. Well, here's the Party Info again, if you didn't see it!

Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time: AROUND 8:25-8:40 PM*
Virtual World: Pandanda
Server: Oak (If full, Cedar)
Starting Room: Ice Cream Parlor
(We might go to another room)
Why: To Celebrate our 233,490 hits!
If you come, be sure to buy an ice cream from Mcwiggles! (Or whatever his name is!)
I will also be playing Find Four with a lucky panda, random. Winner will have his/her name posted on this blog. If that panda wins, wow! I'm REALLY good at Find Four! I will be wearing a Pumpkin Helmet, (not the pumpkin hat thing that was given out at the Halloween Party) because only a few pandas have it and you will be able to spot me. My membership on Pandanda ran out a few days ago (AGAIN!), so I will only have non-member clothes.



Again, my Panda name is aaypbs. See you at the party!
*I may be a few minutes late. Party may also go on longer than 8:40 PM if a lot of pandas show up.


LAST-MINUTE CHANGES MAY OCCUR.


See you at the party!

P.S. This is our 201th Post! :)

There are two polls on the sidebar, VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment