Monday, November 15, 2010

Panfu Tips for Non-English Speaking Pandas and CP Water Party!

Even though I don't really like Panfu, I'm going to couple mini walkthroughs now and then, because 84% of you will read the walkthroughs. Note that I will miss some walkthroughs. Hopefully, someone will post them somewhere for people to see.
Also, it looks like that we are in 4th place at top.org! That's great! There's a little top.org thing in the sidebar. If we ever get first, then... Never mind.

And, on the Panfu main blog, Max and Ella gave us some tips for those Pandas that don't speak English very well. They had a few mini-comics.








































For some weird reason, the last one was really funny in my opinion...

If you want more tips, I would defintely check out the Panfu main blog! Did you know that there are Pandas from like 50 countries, including Australia, Bangladash, and Bosnia Herzegovina! Go check if your country is on the list! Also, Max and Ella said that someone said that there were from the moon! Check out the Panfu Main Blog by clicking here.


And also, it looks like a Mini Quest may be started on Wednesday. It may be posted here, and it may not be. We'll wait and see.
See you later!

P.S. There is a Card Jitsu Water Party on CP now! Check it out-it just started an hour ago. There is a scavenger hunt and everything! You can get a FREE background for finishing the scavenger hunt (not spoiling anything!) and a FREE thing at the snow forts that looks like a bucket! I don't know what it is because there's a glitch. Even though there's a huge sign that says "FREE!", the free item still says members only, as of 8:10 PM PST. Nobody can get it yet. Also, some penguin told me that the Water Background in the Penguin Style Catalog was only for Members. Well, it looks like CP fixed it and it is now for everyone! Yay! Also, new stamps! Go check them out!

P.S.S. I found this site that lets you make a fake CP player card with any name, and you can put any type of clothing, pin, background or color on your penguin! It's really cool! Comment if you are interested! I'll post the link to that site later! That site also has cool CP cheats, and is number 1 on top.org's Club Penguin category. Some of you probably know what that site is! It should be out when a couple penguins comment.

5 comments:

  1. OOH!! I WANT TO KNOW!! My penguin is 9loveheart1. My panda is 9loveheart1. I don't change the username because it's easy for me. For example, if I named my panda,...Emily, and I usually use 9loveheart1 as a username, I will use 9loveheart1 as a username for my login but, it's wrong because It's Emily, not 9loveheart1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to know! I'll follow your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you follow my BLOGS. I have 3 Help Blogs.( one I work for). And 1 it my regular life. I'd say that I barely know any cheats, so I would say I go to this blog more than any other for help. Can I go and copy stuff on you blog and give you credit?
    I can also add you to one of my blogs if you like too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if you want to know how I am talking you so early I am home schooled. Oh and abc250freepts. I dont know if someone already used it though.

    ReplyDelete