Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kamaria's Fortune Quest

Sorry I wasn't posting... I thought Max and Ella would be resting for the New Year and there would be No Updates... guess I was wrong.


Lead- On a bookshelf in the Library
Spoon-On the Right Window Counter at the Restraunt in San Franpanfu
Bowl-Next to the Running Tap Water in the Beauty Salon in San Franpanfu

All of these were very easy to find!

Go back to Kamaria on New Year's Day, and she will tell you your fortune!

P.S.The Gingerbread Man is STILL at the Jungle! Wonder why...


Comment on this Post! Also, I think two of our polls on the sidebar end tommorow. Hurry up and submit the winning vote, while I announce the results tommorow!

6 comments:

  1. omg i wasnt playing panfu until the new year but i guess not:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..boneuas catching up!I THOUGHT MY POINTS WERE HARD TO CATCH UP ON!GOOD JOB BONEUA AND THANKS FOR THE HELP I REALLY NEDD IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say that this really wierd gitch poped up when I was at the town..... It was where It started to turn wied colours and there was the gingerbreadman!! It was wearing the fairy costume, it was kinda like a flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boneua-It always happens to me. Was the color Blue? The Blue is where you can walk on in Panfu,and the Items are where the items show up on. You don't get it? Oh... forget it.

    Good job earning those points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the same thing happens to me but its purple

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me I kinda got lost but i found the items anyways.

    ReplyDelete