Saturday, November 27, 2010

Party Begins Soon and FREE ELITE MEMBER DAY ON PANDANDA!

Our first party on Panfu Help will begin in about 2 hours! Remember that we are partying on PANDANDA, not Panfu. If you send me a buddy request at the party, there is a 97% Chance that I will add you. I can only add about 50 buddies. If I accidentely delete you, just add me again! Sorry if that happens... If you don't have a Pandanda account, get one now so you can attend our party! ALSO, GUESS WHAT? TODAY IS ACTUALLY FREE ELITE MEMBER DAY ON PANDANDA! WOW! Because of this, we will actually go to my tree house around 8:35 PST. I will announce when we go there.  If you want to hang out at my tree earlier, you can! It will be open for the whole party. I have decorated it as a spaceship. :) Hope you like it! I spent all my coins on it. ;) (13,617 to be exact!) If someone wants to take a picture of the party, go ahead! Post the link to your picture somewhere, and you will get credit! Remember, I will be playing Find Four with someone too! That lucky panda will get his/her name mentioned on this blog!

Here is the revised party information. If you can come, be sure to come!

Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010
Time: AROUND 8:20-8:40 PM* PST (If you want to know what time PST is, just go to the Club Penguin Clock at the Snow Forts.)
Virtual World: Pandanda
Server: Oak (If full, Cedar. It probably won't be full.
Starting Room: Ice Cream Parlor
(We will also go to aaypbs's treehouse)
Why: To Celebrate our 233,490 hits!
If you come, be sure to buy an ice cream from Mcwiggles! (Or whatever his name is!)
I will also be playing Find Four with a lucky panda, random. Winner will have his/her name posted on this blog. If that panda wins, wow! I'm REALLY good at Find Four! I will be wearing a Pumpkin Helmet, (not the pumpkin hat thing that was given out at the Halloween Party) because only a few pandas have it and you will be able to spot me.
Again, my Panda name is aaypbs. See you at the party!

*I may be a few minutes early or late. Party may also go on longer than 8:40 PM if a lot of pandas show up.

TENTATIVE Schedule:
All times are in PST.
8:20-Aaypbs Arrives at Ice Cream Parlor
8:25-Find Four Time!
8:29-Find Four Game Ends!
8:32-Pose for a Picture for the blog! (Buy a Ice Cream!)
8:35-Head to my tree!
8:38-2nd Picture!
8:40-Party Ends
Party may go on longer than 8:40 PM. (If Party goes on longer, we will do a game. If it does not, we will not do this game.)
8:40-Hide and Seek Time! Aaypbs will hide! I may hide in ANY room, including the Haunted Hallway... If someone finds me, they will get their name and/or picture posted on this blog! If no one finds me (I'm really good at hiding!), Sorry! I will post clues on this blog!
(8:50-9:00) Party Ends.

This schedule is tentative. I will be posting my location on this blog, so check back for updates! If Oak is full and I can't get in, I will post which server I move to! So check back here every few minutes!
LAST-MINUTE CHANGES MAY OCCUR.


P.S. Looks like Pandanda added new servers! Now there are twelve servers: Willow, Oak, Maple, Poplar, Cedar, Palm, Aspen, Cherry, Dogwood, Holly, Apple, and Redwood! They are all types of trees! We are partying on OAK Today!

See you there! It's going to be a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment