Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Party Info

Peteriaking said that our first party on Panfu should be on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. That sounds pretty good to me. The only problem is that some people will celebrating Thanksgiving somewhere else and will not be able to attend. Because of this, the party will actually be held this Saturday. I'm thinking we should hold it on Pandanda this time because of their great Thanksgiving decorations. Here is the complete party info:

Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010
Time: 8:25-8:40 PM*
Virtual World: Pandanda
Server: Oak (If full, Cedar)
Starting Room: Ice Cream Parlor
(We might go to another room)
Why: To Celebrate our 233,490 hits!
If you come, be sure to buy an ice cream from Mcwiggles! (Or whatever his name is!)
I will also be playing Find Four with a lucky panda, random. Winner will have his/her name posted on this blog. If that panda wins, wow! I'm REALLY good at Find Four! I will be wearing a Pumpkin Helmet, (not the pumpkin hat thing that was given out at the Halloween Party) because only a few pandas have it and you will be able to spot me. My membership on Pandanda ran out a few days ago (AGAIN!), so I will only have non-member clothes.


Again, my Panda name is aaypbs. See you at the party!
*I may be a few minutes late. Party may also go on longer than 8:40 PM if a lot of pandas show up.

LAST-MINUTE CHANGES MAY OCCUR.

To Club Penguin Lovers-CARD JITSU WATER IS OUT! GO AND PLAY!

To get a FREE Item on Panfu, click this link
http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-item-on-panfu.html

To play the CHINESE CLUB PENGUIN, and get free membership for your chinese account, click this link.
http://aaypbspanfucheats.blogspot.com/2010/11/chinese-club-penguin-full-walkthrough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment