Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Find Me on Panfu...or Other Virtual Worlds and OUR FIRST PARTY EVER!

Thirteen people posted comments asking me where to find my penguin/panda on a virtual world. I know most of you don't care about being my buddy, but if you do, here you go.

I am usually on these servers:
CP-Servers that start with A, usually Avalanche
Pandanda-Willow
Panfu-Pandaland

If you find me on a server and try to talk to me, and I don't do anything, it just means I'm typing something while leaving the virtual world on. Wait a few seconds and I'll start talking!

I am usually on at these times:
CP-Anytime, usually around 6:00 PM PST
Pandanda-8:00-9:00 PM PST
Panfu-4:00-6:00 PST
I may also be on at different times. If you find me on Panfu, I have been known to throw slime balls at people. :)

On CP and Panfu, if you ask to be my buddy, you're my buddy. On Pandanda, I will accept your buddy request if you mention Panfu Help, or something. My Pandanda List is full! I will delete some buddies on Pandanda, so you risk being deleted after three years or so.

On CP, I'm usually wearing a green propeller hat, and nothing else. I usually have light blue paint.
On Panfu, I usually wear the ice costume.
On Pandanda, I wear a pumpkin helmet. Because I wear that helmet, I usually get at least 30 friend requests per minute. I had to turn off friend requesting because I was getting tired of clicking all those envelopes. LOL.

We are having Panfu Help's FIRST PARTY EVER soon too! Party info should be coming in the next couple of days. What time and date should I have the party? And on which Virtual World? Panfu, CP, and Pandanda ONLY! Comment and tell me! This party will be pretty short, only 15-30 min. Still, it's a party! Everyone who comes will be added to my buddy list! (Or almost everyone, if we're going on Pandanda!) I promised you guys a party almost one and a half years ago, and we never got it! Sorry!

***UPDATE***
The Party will a 20 min period between 8:00-9:00 PM PST. Yes, people who live in New York, and Europe, will be sleeping, but sorry! We will have another party around noon PST one day so you guys can attend. I live in the Western US. If you have any ideas for virtual world or date, COMMENT!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, can you add me ?
    My Panfu panda is Petariaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think the party should be on Panfu to celebrate Thanks Giving on Thursday. Me Petariaking again.

    ReplyDelete