Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free Item on Panfu

Panfu sent everyone an email today telling them about a FREE ITEM! The free item is a wood stove! It's really cool! Click on the link to get it! Once you log in, go to your tree house and get it!

http://www.panfu.com/lp/newsletter2.php?partnerId=0


Here's what this cool item looks like!







***Note-This code only works for some internet browsers. It works on 97% of them, so tell me if it works on your computer or not! More Free Item Codes coming soon! Panfu Help will be posting LOTS of Free Item links in the next few weeks, so check back for more!

8 comments:

  1. it doesn't work!!! and i really wanted that item have barley anything my panda is fun but i cant get items dang it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it doesn't work with my panda neither.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeyyyyaaaaa the bathtub thing didnt work 4 me i didnt get a bathtub:( I GOT A NEW HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey watch your language (to person above me)!!!

    ReplyDelete