Saturday, November 27, 2010

Party NOW OVER

Yeah! I know it's 5 minutes early.

Location of aaypbs:
8:09 Arrival at Ice Cream Parlor (Attendance-9 Pandas)
8:12 Exited Ice Cream Parlor (Will be back in 5 Min for start of party)
8:18 Back at Ice Cream Parlor (Attendance-16 Pandas)
8:20 Hmmmm... (Atttendance-5 Pandas)
8:22 That's... not good... (Attendance-2 Pandas)
8:23 What Happened? (Attendance-1 Panda)
8:25 Find Four with Bilaloooo! Great game... but I won! Sorry! (Attendance-4 Pandas)
8:29 Why are there pandas in here talking about engagements... (Attendance-8 Pandas)
8:30 Remember, we're on SERVER OAK! (Attendance-6 Pandas)
8:31 Really, I'm Expecting More than just 2 Pandas... (Attendance-2 Pandas)
8:34 This party is NOT going well. (Attendance-1 Panda)
8:36 Played Another Find Four Game with honeypink. She was REALLY good! SHE ACTUALLY WON! Actually, it's more like this: The game was taking too long... so I let her win. ;)  (Attendance-4 Pandas)
8:39 Going to my Tree
8:40 No one's at my treehouse... (Attendance-1 Panda)
8:41 Yeah, this is getting boring. (Attendance-1 Panda)
8:42 Yep, I think this party's over. (Attendance-1 Panda)
8:43 Exited Pandanda

The result was not that good. I only counted about 30 pandas, most of them only stayed for a second. Wow. I don't think that we'll have another party again... Only one panda added me. I took some pics, but I don't think I'm going to bother adding them. Well, that's a waste of 25 minutes. See you tommorow.   :(

7 comments:

  1. You should do a party in Club Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Party on CP AWESOME! So many more go on Club Penguin! Whoo! awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Cube Why Were you up at 12:02 A.M.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT!?! What The... Right now on my computer it's 7:52 a.m. But it says on my last comment that it was 5:51 a.m. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we probably will have a party on CP soon. Paintcan42-The time on the comments isn't always right...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah and timezones do something to it too I think

    ReplyDelete