Wednesday, May 26, 2010

S L O W Panfu Updates...

Has anyone realized Panfu isn't releasing anything fun such as quests? I wonder why.

P.S.  I just discovered that Panfu now rates its quests for "hardness!"

The levels:
1. easy peasy
2. piece of cake
3. damn I'm good
4. think hard
5. I'm the boss

What kind of levels are these? If I were a Panfu game designer, these would be my levels.
1. Easy
2. Not that Easy
3. Medium
4. Difficult
5. Very Difficult
Something like that. Not levels like "I'm the Boss" Very Funny. Very Very Funny.

Level 1:
Penny and Lenny

Level 2:
The Lost Wooby King

Level 3:
The Mysterious Phone Call

Level 4:
Amalura's Love Story
My son is a pirate
The Magic Ice Diamond

Level 5:
Save the Pokopets!
Big Foot

Do you guys agree with these levels? I think I kind of do...

4 comments:

  1. Lol I Must Be The Boss...Big Foot Was Easy lol But I Cant Do The Easy Ones :P .. EdenElouise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering about the "redeem ur points"-prizes; What is that ????-prize(it costs 2500 points)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EdenElouise-That's funny!...
    Cube-Hmmmm... I wonder what that is myself... I'll fill in a couple letters later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah thats not rite pokopets was confusing but i wouldn't say its THAT hard and big foot but thnx for all ur help the quests r E A S Y now THNX:D :) :P XD!!!<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete