Saturday, May 29, 2010

Club Penguin Cheats Launches!

Yes! Club Penguin Cheats Launches Today!
Yep! Two of them.

Maze Game...
1. After you finish the mission, click your player card, click other items, click awards.
2. Find "The Veggie Villain" medal.
3. Unlike the other medals, you can actually move your mouse and play a "maze game!" Just move your mouse and see what happens.

Free Spy Goggles:
1. Repeat 1 Above.
2. Find "The Veggie Villain" Snowglobe that Dot gave you.
3. Click the red button on the snowglobe.
4. The snowglobe will pop open.
5. Click on the Spy Goggles! Both Non-Members and Members can have it!


That's all! I bet most of you know at least one of these...
P.S. Has anyone realized that you can still send a "Meet you at the Ice Rink" postcard? And the Ice Rink has been replaced by the Stadium.

Speaking of the Penguin Stadium, the Snow and Sports catalog has been moved there because the Sports Shop is closed, replaced by the "Everyday Phoning Facility." Hmmm. I wonder what that is...
Look again. The Sports Shop is Closed. The Sports Shop is Closed. For how long? Look at this picture.

Yep. The Sports Shop is closing FOREVER! Oh well. I'm not that upset. I'm actually happy. I didn't like the Sports Shop anyways. It was never decorated for parties and... Oh well.

See you later!


More CP News coming soon!
If you were the one that asked for more pictures, I listened! There will be more pictures on this blog now!
 *Thanks to clubpenguincp for the picture.

8 comments:

  1. Hiya.
    Could you ad me some points `cause I`m pretty sure that I found double points and 5000 points codes. Well, you don`t have to if you don`t wanna, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cube!Sorry I wasn't posting... my computer broke down...

    I can't believe you have almost 20,000 points! WOW! Wow.
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u know that if u get the chocolate box and u click on the chocolate u eat them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Also, if you click on the pizza, you eat that too!

    ReplyDelete