Sunday, May 2, 2010

COIN CODE CONTEST

YES! If you read my last post, it will say that in the next week, there will be a coin code contest. Well, today is in the next week!


Here's how the contest works.
On one of my Pages, there will be a Club Penguin Coin Code! You have to find it. ALSO, it could be on a post too! So look around for it!
Sorry, I'm just SO EXCITED! In my last post, I said it was a Series 7 coin code, but now I think it's a Series 4. So just try it and find out!
If it is already used, I'm sorry. Some other player already found it.

Here's a hint to what post or page it's on... The hint dosen't make sense.
Who likes Cookies? I do! The first time I ate one, it was really good.

Here's another hint. When you go on this page, there will be another REALLY GOOD HINT.
The first time I ate a Cookie, I also laughed out loud.

ANOTHER HINT:
I don't like the taste of ginger.

There's a better chance of winning this one than on another blog, because this blog has less viewers.
Chance in winning: 1 in 28
FIND IT AND WIN IT!

3 comments:

  1. I found it but it gives a error message: "The code you have entered is incorrect"
    I guess someone found it before me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Sorry about that! We'll have another one of these contests in a little while. I wonder who was the first person to enter it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEDDAR CHEESE :P xD sorry i HAD to write that!<

    ReplyDelete