Saturday, May 22, 2010

Make a Poll on this Blog!

Yeah, you can now make a poll!

It costs 10 Points/Day.
Minimum 7 Days.
Poll starts from the time I see your comment. (Could be minutes, hours, or days.)

Also: Every Vote you get on your poll, you get 1 Point! Your points will be added to your account at the end of the poll.
If you are a Panfu Help Moderator, you get DOUBLE Points for every vote!

Rules:
1. You may not vote on your own poll.

Are you interested?
If you are, post a comment on the Make a Poll Page or this post saying the following things...
1. The question in your poll.
2. Your choices.
3. Your Panfu Name.
4. The number of days you want your poll to run.


Sample:
aaypbs said:
I want a poll on your blog. The question is: What is your favorite color. The choices are: blue, red, green. My Panfu Name is aaypbs. I want my poll to run for 10 Days. Thanks!

Yes, I know most blogs don't have people "making polls," but I thought we should mix it up a bit.

First Person to Add a Poll only has to pay 5 Points/Day!

16 comments:

  1. I want a poll on your blog. The question is: How many hours in WEEK do you play videogames?

    The choices are: 0-1hours, 1-3h, 3-5h, 5-8h, 8-10h, 10-13h, 13-16h, 16-20h, 20-25h, 25-30h, 30-40h, over 40hours.

    My panfu name is Cube

    I want my poll to run for 7 days.

    Thanks

    makepoll25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!
    So I will take 35 Points from your account...
    And with the Promotional Code... Total -10 Points. Remember, every vote you get, you get 1 Point!

    Your poll will end on 5-30-10 at 5:37 PM Pacific Standard Time. (If you don't know when Pacific Standard Time is, check out the Club Penguin Clock. Club Penguin Time is the same as Pacific Standard Time)

    Also, there is one more promotional code (check out the sidebar) that you haven't found yet... Can you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like a poll on your website. the question is: how many quests have you finished on Panfu? the choices are: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8.
    my panfu name is Catherine-sweetie. i would like my poll to last for 5 days.
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do i find the sugar in Amalura's love story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My panfu name is the-tiger9382 whats yours(im new so sorry if i said it wrong) :~

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i click on the lanterns in amaluras love story nothing happened.my panfu name is pooky46 and my password is:LETS56

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many quests have you FINISHED?The choices are 1-2 3-4 5-6 7-8 9-10.My Panfu name is alexmk.
    I would like my poll to last for 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished all the quest on PANFU :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is your favrite pokemon? choices are:lucario<3\victini\darkrai\missingno(bites finger-nails)bad egg\lugia\shadow lugia\eevee\i cant decide! i would like to last for 2weeks my name on panfu is eeve2

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaypbs i really want to make i blog but i dont have a google account please reply quick and tell me what to do ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, To make a google account search "gmail" Then when you get there, click create new account, it will tell you what to do from therem jemy-girl.


    The new author: TealPuddle, aka Zippy0107

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY NAME IS BUBBLE9823. MY QUESTION IS "WHAT IS YOUR FAVE GAME?" MY CHOICES ARE CLUB PENGUIN, PANFU, WEBKINZ,ANIMAL JAM, MOSHI MONSTERS AND WHAT? I WOULD LIKE IT TO RUN FOR 15 DAYS THX BUBBLE9823
    P.S PLZ ADD MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. DO YOU THINK NON MEMBERS TILL HAVE FUN ON ANY GAMES
    CHOICES
    HELL YEA I ALWAYS DO
    sometimes
    mostly likely no
    NO WAY NEVA

    ReplyDelete