Friday, May 7, 2010

FUNNY PICTURE CONTEST-Vote Now!

SO EXCITED! WE GOT 5 ENTRIES!
Sorry I took a long time...

1. By Ingrida3

The Next 4 are all by Cube. :)
2. By Cube
3. By Cube
4. By Cube
 5. By Cube


So, now we VOTE! There is a poll on the sidebar. You can only vote for One... Choose Carefully!

Ingrida3-100 Points+25 Bonus Points (First Entry)
Cube-400 Points!
One of you will get another 250 Points! It all depends on America now!
All of these will be in the Funny Pictures Page Shortly!

It's NOT TOO LATE FOR MORE ENTRIES... You will still get 100 Points, but you will not be included in the poll...

5 comments:

  1. Vote NOW! PLEASE VOTE NOW! It's not too hard to click two buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture 1 is 55%? Actually 63% to Me...
    If I could vote... I don't know what I would vote for! Obviously, I can't vote on my own polls...
    Sorry about the 63% Thing...

    ReplyDelete