Monday, May 24, 2010

Great News for Some, Bad News for Some

The Bad News: I have increased the point standards.

The Good News: We are going to be giving out like x500 Points now! I'm so motivated, that anyone who posts a comment on this page will get 1,000 Points. I'm not kidding! 1,000 Points. ANYONE WHO COMMENTS! So what are you waiting for? Comment Now!


Yes, I'm sorry that I increased the point standards. But remember, buying a CP 12 Month Membership costs $60 in my account! I already bought some items... I don't know how I'm going to get the Panfu Membership in your account...

6 comments:

  1. Yeaa Im With Cube On This One Its Pretty Highh ,, Its Fine To Be Very Honest Im Not Botherdd x I Gust Like Points lol ... EdenElouise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! 1,000 Points for Both of You! You know what? How about 1,500 Points?

    By the way, I forgot to save my changes, so the points weren't increased after all...
    I will increase them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're thinking of posting a comment for the 1,500 Points, don't think about it...
    CONTEST CLOSED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do we really get 1,000 points for commenting on this page?!?!?!?!?! if it's on Panfu, my username is Catherine-sweetie

    ReplyDelete