Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blog News Version 4

Yep. It's Time.

Our "Most Premium Member":
Oh Yeah. Cube won 50 Points for being the first person to post a comment on the Commonly Asked Questions Page! Also, Cube won 200 Points for finding a Amalura and Joshua Quest Walkthrough! If you wanted one, it's in the Quest Walkthrough Page right now! Thanks Again! You really are a "Premium Member" to this blog!

Followers Contest:
We have 5 Names so far. The problem: I don't know who to give the points to! If I own you 40 Points, post a comment with your Panfu USER NAME. Don't forget, the thing at stake is a CLUB PENGUIN 12 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP! PLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME! We only need 25 20 Names to have the Membership Contest! It's worth $55.00, I believe.

All About Contests:
Some blogs have this New Thing... They have a Different Contest EVERY MONTH! I will follow suit in a little bit. How about when we get to 15,000 Hits? My contests will mostly be for points, but some will be for Membership, Coins, Coin Codes, and More! If you don't know what a Coin Code is, go to Club Penguin Today! Actually, I will do even better than a contest a month. HOW ABOUT A CONTEST A WEEK? Wow.

Club Penguin Cheats:
Yes. On the poll on the sidebar that ended ten minutes ago, about 75% percent of you said... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
That's 75 Yeses! ;) So we will have MINOR CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS! I'm thinking how to do this. Should we have it as a page, and just keep updating that page, or should we do it as seperate posts? Hmmm... If you have any suggestions, comment!

More on Contests:
In the next week, I will post a Random Club Penguin  Series 7 Coin Code on one of my pages! I will notify you when I do it. So that means, if you are the first one to enter it, yay! More info later.


That's all! If you didn't answer the polls yet, do so! There's a new poll!

4 comments: