Thursday, May 20, 2010

Glitch...

Ok. I tried to go to the swimming pool, but instead I got into the pet store. There was a Panda holding a book that said "Shop!" It was the catalog for the Pokopets. I don't know if that will be out soon, or if it was just a glitch.

Also, some of you said that I should put more pictures on this blog. Yes, I will. But you guys should know that Blogger's picture system is hard to use...

Also, I actually found a coin code on my Blue  Puffle Toy I bought yesterday! I didn't even think there was one! So we're going to be giving out two. A Coin Code AND a Membership!

Also, if you guys have more funny pictures, I'll be happy to take them for 250-500 Points a piece! If you want, I will set up a poll. People will vote for how many points your picture should get, between 250 and 500. If you want to drop the poll, you'll only get 250 Points. So, PLEASE post your pictures!

5 comments:

  1. This is a PANFU blog, but can I still post some Club Penguin pictures? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, could you also update my points---->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, you can post CP Pictures! And I updated your points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a gold panda and i wanted to look throught the catalogue to get the colour and my computer was slow and the clothes that are for gold pandas were taking ages to load.....i wish i could skip the pages and go to the bit where i want to go!! It really pissed me off!!!

    ReplyDelete