Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A REAL cheat on the way-Tommorow OR the day after (ill only post it if i get nice and positive comments)

Hi,


I can now confirm that tommorow or on the 3rd of Febuary i will post a VALID cheat.
Here is what you do and ill post about it soon.

Its where you hide out of sight where ANYONE who is on 100% zoom cant see you. At all. Then you can do these things with the cheat

  • Listen in to conversations by hiding
  • Throw Goo Bombs/Water Bombs/Turn someone into a chicken/Throw a bolt at someone.-You obviously need to unlock the bombs/other  things you can throw at people.
  • You should see the look on their faces if you bomb them and if you keep doing it they go mad! You can have some fun
By the way-All  The credit goes to these 3 things/People

1.Youtube-youtube.co.uk
2. Amanta (her blog is at http://amantapandainfo.blogspot.com/)
3.Me (My blog is at-well you might already know)

Thanks and i hope i enjoy posting a VALID cheat.

Here is a message to Amanta.

***Amanta, I know you learnt me the cheat-You said it was off youtube. I will share it just like the people on youtube did***

PS:I possible could do it tonight.

PSS:Email cjfulcher@live.co.uk with the subject "Early Hiding Cheat" before i publish it on here-I will reply with the cheat-early

Important Note:I might only post the cheat if i get positive comments on this post.If i dont by tommorrow or thursday-I will delete this post AND i will not post the cheat. Yes i did say i was planning to post a cheat-I will only post it if i know that people like me and my posts AND my blog.

Honest the cheat is really good! Honestly.

Ill post the cheat if i get nice comments on THIS posts or My Posts BEFORE this.Thanks for your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment