Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Quit!

Hello,


This is my last post ever on this blog. Im only quitting because people are flagging my blog making up things.I hope that if i quit then everyone will stop telling lies to blogger.


Please everyone just stop reporting me for things ive never done and im removing myself from this blog as soon as i finish this post.


Just i know people hate me but now ive quit, Please just stop flagging my blog!


ILL NEVER post here again


Bye  and i hope you stop (Mainly  LargeNinja And Meglioprs123)


Im  Quitting because people are reporting me-By The way


Connor

3 comments:

  1. Nooo! My quests! What will I do?????????????????????
    Please no!
    Can you put cheats on our new blog?
    Can I post again?
    Can I put cheats you put on this blog on the new blog??????????


    Please don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo
    Connor why did you quit??
    D=
    You were a really good author.
    By the way i hate Megliopprs123 and Large Ninja.
    Why didn't you just ignore them?
    Now i'm just really sad...D=

    anoymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ONLY quit cos they reported me to blogger and blogger says they're removing my blog off the net soon. I love my blog and i dont want it to go... Because of MeglioPRS123, Largeninja and another 50 people i quit!

    ReplyDelete