Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winner of 1 Month CP Membership Contest!

Flowerpower has won our "Secret Contest!" On the Funny Pictures Page, there was a secret picture on the bottom... Flowerpower, email me with "Membership" as the subject to panfuhelp@yahoo.com. I will send you your 1 Month Membership Code! Congratulations! And don't try to pretend to be Flowerpower because she has a secret ID Code that I posted...

Also, as I promised, for reaching 320,000 hits, I am adding SEVERAL new Funny Pictures! There's currently about 8 new ones up, but there will be about 30 by the end of February! The ones up are only Pandanda right now.

Several people have asked for more Animal Jam codes. Well, I have another one! This one is for 2,000 Free Coins AND a secret mystery box! This code can be used by more than one person.

danceparty

All Codes are Panfu Help Exclusive and can not be posted on another blog, even when given credit. Again, all codes are Panfu Help Exclusive!

2 comments:

  1. Aaypbs

    I am posting a list of all the 8 codes on my blog.

    I have been sorting a post for ages

    I am not copying the code but i have the codes danceparty and playwild. I have been making the post for ages. its not panfu help exclusive. Its off other sites and other sites say i can copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. head over to http://panfublog2011.blogspot.com/ for 6 free animaljam (gem) codes!

    ReplyDelete