Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SECOND CONTEST TODAY!

Yeah! Scroll down for our 5,000 Point Funny Picture Contest!
This is one is the biggest contest Panfu Help has ever had!

This one is for a 1 Month Club Penguin Membership Card Code! Yeah!
So... I will hide the code on one of our blog pages. This sounds extremely hard. It is hard. :) Start looking!
Note that only one penguin can use this code. If you enter it and it says: This code is incorrect. That means some other penguin already entered the code. Don't worry, you'll win next time if you don't win this time!
Hint: This code is hidden on one of our earliest posts. Not our EARLIEST one. ONE of our earliest ones.

P.S. Does anyone have a white bolly on Panfu yet?

8 comments:

  1. I found it(Yay!) but it says * You must fill in the number completely.
    And I think that the codes are supposed to be only numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I`m sure that I filled the code completely

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried too:-C WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you do some real ones to our emails?Me & Cube found it!NOT FAIR!Email:isabelli93@yahoo.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean? This was a real 1 Month CP Membership Card that I got at a local store! I'm emailing CP what happened to the code! I think its a glitch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone realized, CP has had A LOT of glitches in the past few days! And, also, I wouldn't give my email to public!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't worry i have a spare (this one) and a real one

    ReplyDelete
  8. You said its "hidden." But, I dont think it is because it is in big numbers/letters. And it is highlighted in blue. Is that it?

    ReplyDelete