Monday, February 14, 2011

Time to Vote!

The Caption Contest is CLOSED! Here are the entries! Be sure to vote: The poll's at the right!

1. (flowerpower)
Flowerpower: Hi Gary!
Lifeguard: Who's Gary?

2. (flowerpower)
Flowerpower: Have you seen Rockhopper?
Lifeguard: No, I haven't seen a hopping rock.

3. (Joelle)
Lifeguard: OH NO! I CAN'T FIND MY SUNGLASSES! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!
9loveheart1: It's right there on your head.

4. (Joelle)
9loveheart1: Hey, Lifeguard, do you like lemons?
Lifeguard: No, I only like lemonade.

5. (bluey)
bluey: Hi.
Lifeguard: Hi.

6. (pufflelover)
pufflelover: Hee Hee! I'm going to wear this shark costume in the water!
Lifeguard: EVERYONE OUT! THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER!
pufflelover: Now I get the pool all to myself! :)

7. (Megamonkey)
megamonkey: Where's the kiosk?
Lifeguard: It's behind me.
megamonkey: Thanks!
megamonkey: Hey! This is the locker!

8. (sadie1)
sadie1: I'm going to swim.
Lifeguard: Yay!

9. (LargeNinja)
LargeNinja: I'm going to get in the pool.
Lifeguard: You can't do that!
LargeNinja: Why not?
Lifeguard: Because you can't.

10. (BubbleBubble)
BubbleBubble: Brrrr! This pool is too cold.
(Walks over to another pool)
BubbleBubble: Aaaaah! This pool is too hot.
(Walks to the Lake)
BubbleBubble: This pool is just right!

11. (triplejack)
Rockhopper: Arrgh! Someone took Yarr!
triplejack: I have Yarr!
Rockhopper: Give him back!
(Chases across the island)
triplejack: Why are you chasing me?
Rockhopper: You have Yarr!
triplejack: It's just a Red Puffle.


Here's a interesting fact: Did you know that more people are injured by cows than sharks every year? Interesting, huh?

Start voting! Your vote will change who gets free membership and a code so start voting NOW!

This poll will be short! It's going to end in THREE DAYS, so vote!
Aaypbs
PH Main Author

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my caption! I know it's going to win! Although there are some good ones... I'll vote later after I've thought about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 2 best from flowerpower! Looks like noone voted yet. I'm not going to vote yet either. I'll think about it...

    ReplyDelete